Business Development & Client Engagement Director – Conscia
Salary Range: 40K -60K, Plus Bonus! (Based in NI or ROI)
Location: Home-working with occasional travel (Ireland)
Conscia is recruiting for a Business Development & Client Engagement Director to take advantage of our developing and growing market/client base across Ireland. The role will afford the successful individual autonomy and ownership over work schedule and outputs. The small team at Conscia bring knowledge, enthusiasm and consistency across all engagement – this is a role for a highly motivated and disciplined individual who wants to join a high performing core Senior Team to lead and grow the business.
- Reporting into the Co-Founders, the person will need the ability to utilise all resources to target both new and existing customers within the private and public sectors.
- Strategic planning – Proactively analysing the market and individual opportunities to identify and proactively manage opportunities and bids from lead to close – including significant cross and up-sell targets.
- Develop markets – Communicate with key stakeholders across the business, to explore and deliver services and exploit business opportunities of key account customers to increase profitability and market presence.
- Existing Customers – Lead engagement with Key Accounts and support live contracts as required.
- Target Driven – Exceed performance and deliver on key goals and objectives of Conscia through effective planning and delivery.
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to drive revenues into an existing customer base and to expand from this existing customer base.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations and regular client communications.
- Understand sector-specific landscapes and trends.
- Reporting on forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of major accounts.
- Prepare regular reports for the two Co-Founders.
Business Development Director requirements
- Excellent track record in winning large contracts and managing key accounts.
- Strategic vision and ability to implement change
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal skills
- Sense of commitment
- Proactive nature
CONSCIA – CONTACT
If you have any questions about the attached do not hesitate to contact Evelyn Fraser Conscia Client Relations Manager:
To apply please send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Application deadline: 22/01/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent