24 Dec Personal Assistant (PA) to Director Commercial Development and Director Industry Development
Location:Fáilte Ireland office, Áras Fáilte, 88-95 Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
Fáilte Ireland invites applications for the position of Personal Assistant to Director, Commercial Development and Director Industry. This role will be based in Fáilte Ireland office, Áras Fáilte, 88-95 Amiens Street, Dublin 1.
As PA to the Director, Commercial Development and Director, Industry Development ensure that all interactions on the Directors’ behalf are dealt with in a highly professional manner with a focus on corporate and directorate reputation and are cognisant of the strategy priorities of the organization.
- Provide a comprehensive secretarial and administration service to the Directors across a range of work.
- Secure and where appropriate prepare draft responses to the CEO, Management Advisory Committee (MAC), Authority members and other stakeholder queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Develop, maintain and review administration and reporting across the directorates to achieve maximum efficiency.
- Maintain and organise the relevant diaries, filing system and all other relevant areas as necessary and ensure all correspondence is responded to within target timescales.
- Ensure all action points for the Directors arising from meetings and/or requests for decisions from colleagues and external stakeholders are logged and actively tracked to ensure delivery against required timelines.
- Plan and organise internal and external meetings as directed.
- Co-ordinate travel arrangements and itineraries as required.
- Maintain and continuously keep up to date key stakeholder mailing lists on behalf of the Directors.
- Liaise positively and professionally with colleagues and visitors.
- Build professional working relationships with the MAC and Executive Team, building your corporate knowledge, while providing a professional and confidential service to the Directors.
- Liaise on behalf of the Directors with Divisional Heads, officials of Government Departments and State Agencies, Local Authorities and all third parties, as necessary.
- Prepare documents, presentations and other communication material as required, and where necessary undertaking research to garner the required information.
- Collate key directorate reports for submission to the MAC and Authority (e.g. CEO and Management Report).
- Undertake any other duties on behalf of Fáilte Ireland as assigned by the Director(s), or any officer duly authorised as may be required.
Carry out all other duties as required.
*The successful candidate will commence on the 1st point of the salary scale in line with current Government pay policy.
To apply for this role please go to the Fáilte Ireland Careers page to download the role profile and application form. Please email your completed application form to Failte@consciatraining.com on or before the below closing date.
Closing Date: Thursday, 16th January 2020 at 12.00 noon (Ireland Time)
Fáilte Ireland is an equal opportunities employer.