03 Feb HR Manager
Website PRO Stainless
Putting people first
Company Brief: At PRO Stainless, we have brought together the expertise, the team, the craftsmanship and the facilities, to deliver the most challenging of stainless-steel projects. Since 2001, we have been developing innovative high-end solutions for cleanrooms & hygienic environments, architectural metalwork purposes and production & manufacturing sites across Ireland, the UK and internationally.
Job Title: HR Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Job Type: Part-time – Hours are flexible
Job Summary: In this role will have overall control and responsibility for all HR aspects within the company. You will be responsible for applying business knowledge and human resource expertise to the position, while also providing a wide range of HR support & advice to Senior Managers.
**Contractors will be considered**
- A minimum of 3 years of HR experience in a similar role
- Proficiency in MS Office and HR Information Systems
- Ideally a degree in Human Resources or a related discipline
- A strong knowledge of ROI employment law
- Experience in dealing with highly confidential and serious matters
- The ability to build and maintain constructive and effective relationships.
- Proven track record in a similar sector is desirable
- Strong negotiation and communication skills across all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to recognise trends and identify systemic approaches to solving problems.
- Client-oriented and with experience dealing with different services providers
- High level of personal and professional ethics
- Responsible for the full HR processes within the company.
- Overseeing department functions and managing employees, including Training Analysis Needs and
- Personal Development Plans
- Responsible for day to day HR issues
- Support Management in the delivery of the business plan
- Deliver end-to-end HR procedures and policies in line with company requirements
- Work across all departments on a full range of work including projects, procedures and policy development
- Manage processes in relation to disciplinary, grievance and other employee matters
- Make recommendations for process improvements and innovations to drive efficiencies.
- Oversee the maternity process
- Monitor and assist managers in the application of the company’s absence management policy including the management of the long-term sickness process
- Oversee the leaver and exit procedure
- Keeping confidential personal information about employees
- Assisting with the recruitment cycle and process when required
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have any questions about the role, wish to submit your CV for review or have a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact:
Amy Meehan – Recruitment Executive
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org