13 Feb Marketing Executive with Language Skills
Website PRO Stainless
Putting people first
Company Brief: At PRO Stainless, we have brought together the expertise, the team, the craftsmanship and the facilities, to deliver the most challenging of stainless-steel projects. Since 2001, we have been developing innovative high-end solutions for cleanrooms & hygienic environments, architectural metalwork purposes and production & manufacturing sites across Ireland, the UK and internationally.
Job Summary: The company seeks a polyvalent, flexible, market aware, marketing executive. The ideal candidate should be able to thrive in a fast-moving environment and bring additional structure to the marketing, business development and sales aspects of the company. This includes, but not limited to, helping improve Web Management, Communications and Event preparation. This also includes supporting senior management by using creative thinking and initiative.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage all selling tools (web site, marketing documents, etc.)
- Prepare slide sets
- Manage and file visit/meeting /contact reporting systems
- Support forecasting and contract documents
- Manage/arrange customer visits to PRO Stainless site
- Progressively manage a master copy of business plan
- Anticipate and support sales actions for PRO Stainless salesforce
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ability to speak German and another European language e.g. French, Dutch
- Relevant study programme
- Aptitude for engineering/manufacturing environment
- Background in family SME may be helpful
- Microsoft aware: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access
- Knowledge of digital marketing trends and practices
- Salesforce (CRM tool) desirable but training will be given
- Integrity, aptitude for marketing, hardworking, customer oriented, creative, communications oriented, willingness to learn and be a team player.
- Ability to articulate company products and capabilities, to represent the company by telephone, e-mail, Skype and in person.
- The successful candidate should demonstrate clear support traits for senior management concerning marketing, sales and business development.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have any questions about the role, wish to submit your CV for review or have a confidential discussion, please do not hesitate to contact:
Amy Meehan – Recruitment Executive
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org